We have combined the lessons learned from our vast M&A experiences into a differentiated sell-side process designed to achieve maximize sales proceeds in transactions structured to meet our client’s qualitative goals as well.
Key elements of the process include:
- Documenting and confirming client objectives
- Develop a complete understanding of our client’s business
- Draft a compelling investment thesis
- Collecting and documenting evidence to support the thesis, including:
- potential growth opportunities
- possible future operating improvements
- pro forma buyer synergies
- Cold review from other senior professionals
- Preparing the highest quality marketing materials
- Developing a customized marketing program
- Active senior banker leadership in the marketing and negotiation process
We have found this approach consistently produces successful transactions, superior valuations, and very satisfied clients. An important part of our process is a detailed exploration of client financial statements to determine whether appropriate profitability add-backs exist or if client financials need to be normalized to position the Company in the best possible light.
PAG’ professionals have advised a large number of private and public company clients in making strategic acquisitions to advance their business plans.
We have helped clients grow geographically, consolidate fragmented industries, and/or expand their product lines. As experienced advisors in these complex transactions, we offer a compelling, independent perspective to our clients' growth strategy. In this role, we can identify strategic trends, specific company acquisition opportunities, and/or assist in executing transactions already identified or in progress. We approach buy-side assignments in a highly customized fashion seeking to supplement existing client acquisition teams to add value wherever appropriate. More specifically this may include:
- Strategy development
- Target identification and initial approach
- Diligence and valuation
- Auction and bankruptcy process participation
- Negotiations and Closing
Our experienced capital markets professionals serve as advisors and agents to our middle market clients. We leverage decades of collective transaction experience to secure cost effective capital solutions for our public and private clients. Our senior bankers have experience providing a comprehensive range of equity and debt capital advisory services including:
- Senior secured and unsecured bank debt
- Subordinated debt
- Mezzanine debt
- Private equity financing
- Public market advisory services
- Sovereign bond issue services
Our typical financings include growth capital, acquisition financing, recapitalizations, and buyouts. Our senior bankers have completed financings ranging from the origination of complex large, structured debt financings, to mezzanine financings, to high-yield financings to small private equity placements. Our senior bankers fully commit themselves to our “client-first” philosophy and the successful completion of each transaction.